Thanks for fundraising for UNICEF. We're supported entirely by your donations and are here to help make your fundraising as successful as possible.
Whether you're fundraising at school, university or work, as part of a voluntary organisation, regional group or church or faith group, follow these steps and together, we can help make sure that all children can grow up safe, happy and healthy.
How to fundraise
- Check out our fundraising ideas, Get Active for UNICEF, or take part in our Live Below The Line and Giant Sleepover events.
- Tell us about your fundraising, then spread the word on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
- Find out how fundraising makes a lasting difference.
- Set up a UNICEF UK online fundraising page.
- Promote your fundraising.
- Get fundraising materials - balloons, t-shirts, logos and sponsorship forms.
- Check health and safety, and legal issues.
- Campaign for children's rights during your fundraising.
- Send in your money once you've finished.
Need more help?
Fundraise in an emergency
During an emergency every donation is critical. You can fundraise for an Emergency Appeal, so when an emergency strikes we’re ready to work towards reaching every child.
Fundraising Standards Board
UNICEF UK is committed to the highest standards in fundraising. We follow the Institute of Fundraising’s Codes of Fundraising Practice and follow the Fundraising Standards Board Fundraising Promise so that you can trust us and give with confidence. More information is available on the Give with Confidence website. If you don’t think we’re meeting these high standards see our complaints page for more information.