Fundraising at work for UNICEF is fun and rewarding. It's also a great way to enhance your working relationships and encourage team building. There are lots of ways you and your colleagues can fundraise for us at work and we're here to help you every step of the way.
Your Fundraising at Work Pack
If fundraising at work feels like a daunting task, don't worry. We’ve made fundraising at work as simple as possible by providing lots of resources and ideas in our Fundraising at Work pack.
Each pack contains fundraising ideas, a large poster and giant sponsor form to display in your office, a cardboard collecting box and everything you need to let us know your plans, order fundraising materials and send in your money.
Order a Fundraising at Work pack by emailing email@example.com or calling 0844 801 2414
More fundraising resources
Other ways to give through your workplace
- Payroll giving: Check if your company offers Payroll Giving - the facility to deduct a small amount from your payslip each month for charity. It’s a great way of supporting UNICEF’s work and it’s tax free. For example, £6 a month could provide enough special water kits to give 7 families access to safe drinking water.
- Matched giving: Ask your company if they have a scheme in place to to match the total that you raise.
Sending in your money
Find out how your workplace can send in your fundraising money once you've finished all your fantastic fundraising.
Tell us about your fundraising
We want to tell everyone about your great fundraising activities.
- Fill in our event form
- Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share them on our Facebook page.
- Tell us on Facebook what you are doing to support UNICEF UK’s work for children by typing in @UNICEF UK in your posts (you will need to ‘like’ us first).
- On Google+, type in +UNICEF UK in your posts.
- Use #TeamUNICEF on Twitter.
- Take a look at the UNICEF UK blog, learn more about our work or write a blog of your own.
Fundraise in an emergency
The Children's Emergency Fund enables us to respond to emergencies as they arise, with aid usually arriving within 48 hours. During an emergency every donation is critical. Find out more about how your workplace can fundraise for an emergency appeal and sign up to our Emergency Appeal emails.
How the money you raise helps
UNICEF works for children and their rights and we will not stop until every child has the chance of a better life. We are supported entirely by your donations. Find out how the money your workplace raises helps make a lasting difference to the lives of children around the world.
For more information email email@example.com or call our helpdesk on 0844 801 2414.